- “Personal Information”: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual, as described more fully in this Policy
- “Products”: Any products available for purchase on our Website
- our “Services”: Any services provided through our website or directly with one of our employees.
- our “Website(s)”: Our website located at https://www.olivergal.com/
- “Oliver Gal,” “we,” “us,” or “our”: Oliver Gal
- You visit or use our Website;
- We communicate in email, text message, and other electronic messages between you and us; and
- We communicate in person, such as on the phone or through video interaction.
II. Personal Information
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information from and about you that may be able to personally identify you. We treat any information that may identify you as personal information. For example, your name and email address are personal information. See Categories of Personal Information below for additional details.
What types of Personal Information do we collect?
We may collect and use the following personal information (hereinafter, collectively referred to as “Personal Information”):
- Personal Identifiers: a real or legal name, birth date, email address, shipping address, or billing address
- Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual: name, username or online identifier, physical characteristics or description, shipping address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: IP address, cookie data, device model, device identifiers, OS version, device language, operating system, browser type, browsing history, search history, page view, click-activity, and information regarding your interaction with our Website, application, advertisement or email
- User-Generated Content: Reviews, preferences, comments, feedback, photos, videos, other posts, or uploads
How do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect most of this Personal Information directly from you. For example, when we speak to you by phone, text message, chat, and email. Additionally, we will collect information from you when you visit and use our Website or App and fill out forms, use our Software, or purchase our products or Services.
We may also collect Personal Information in the following ways:
- When you make payments through the Website. We do not collect or store financial account information, though we may receive transaction identifiers and summary information that does not include credit card or bank account numbers.
- When You Contact Us. When you contact Oliver Gal directly, such as when you contact our Customer Support team, we will receive the contents of your message or any attachments you may send to us, as well as any additional information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Automatically. We will also collect Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information automatically as you use and navigate through our Website. We use the following technologies to automatically collect data:
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We and our service providers use a range of data collection technologies such as pixels, web beacons, cookies, mobile and device identifiers, session replay tools, and other tracking technologies whenever you use or interact with our Website or Services through your computer or mobile device. A “cookie” is a small file or piece of data sent from a website and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Some of the cookies we use are "session" cookies, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after you close your browser at the end of your session. Session cookies are used to optimize the performance of the Website and to limit the amount of redundant data that is downloaded during a single session.
- Analytics and Advertising. We use and incorporate various websites and other digital analytics and advertising service provided by third parties, such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc... These services help us monitor and keep track of activity on our Website and the websites or other Websites of the third-party providers. It also allows us to display ads to our users about our products and services after they leave our Website, to track users after they see or click on an advertisement, keep track of users who access our Website or advertisements from different devices, and better provide advertisements to our target audiences. (See “Targeted Advertising” below for additional details.) The data collected through these tracking technologies are also saved and processed by our service provider.
- Other third-party tools. We use other third-party tools which allow us to track the performance of our Website. These tools provide us with information about errors, app, and website performance, and other technical details we may use to improve our Website and/or Services. For more information related to these third-party analytics providers please review How do we collect your Personal Information?
- Pixel Tags (also known as web beacons or clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) and other similar technologies. We may use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services.
- Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Physical Location. We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower, or WIFI signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. We may also share your device’s physical location, with our promotional partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you do, we and/or our promotional partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
- Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage, and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use, and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain, supervise, administer, and enhance our Website or the Services, including monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of content on the Website, aggregate site usage data, and other usage of the Website and/or the Services such as assisting you in completing the registration process.
- Provide our Products and Services to you.
- Provide you with information, Products, or Services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you.
- Promote, market, and advertise our Website, Products, and/or Services to you. We may use your information to provide interest-based and/or targeted advertising.
- To provide you notices or about your account.
- Contact you in response to a request.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and/or the Services or any Products we offer or provide through them.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics and reporting.
- To respond to law enforcement requests, court orders, and subpoenas and to carry out our legal and contractual obligations.
- Authenticate use, detect fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of our Website and the safety of others.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires.
- To provide you information about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
How do we share your Personal Information?
We may share Personal Information with third parties in certain circumstances or for certain purposes, including:
- Our business purposes. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, vendors, service providers, and business partners, including providers and vendors we use for activities such as data hosting and data storage partners, analytics, ad network, advertising, technology services, and support, and data security. We may also share your Personal Information with professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, and accounting firms.
- With your consent. We may share your Personal Information if you request or direct us to do so.
- Compliance with law. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- Business Transfer. We may share your Personal Information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- De-identified information. We may also disclose de-identified information, so that it cannot be reasonably used to identify any individual, with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
- To market our products and services. We may share your Personal Information with affiliates and third parties to market our products and services.
- To market third-party products and services. We may share your Personal Information with affiliates and third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information on opting out, see Your Choices about how we share your Personal Information.
- Third-Party Analytics. As described above in “Information Collected Automatically”, we use third-party data analytics providers to understand and evaluate how visitors interact with our Website and/or the Services. These tools help us improve our Website and/or the Services, performance, and your experience.
Your choices about how we share your Personal Information.
We offer you choices on how you can opt-out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Information for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising. We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes. You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) on its website (www.networkadvertising.org) and from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance on its websites (www.aboutads.info and www.privacyrights.info). We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
Each type of web browser provides ways to restrict and delete cookies. Browser manufacturers provide resources to help you with managing cookies. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
If you do not wish to have your email address used by Oliver Gal to promote our own products and services, you can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account Preferences page. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to Oliver Gal as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our Website and/or the Services. You may have other options with respect to marketing and communication preferences through our Website.
How do I access and correct my Personal Information?
You may Contact Us to inform us of any changes or errors in any Personal Information we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
III. Who may use the Services?
Oliver Gal operates subject to state and federal regulations, and the Website and/or the Services may not be available in your state. You represent that you are not a person barred from enrolling for or receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions in which you may be located. Access to and use of the Website and/or the Services is limited exclusively to users located in states within the United States where the Website and/or the Services are available. The Website and/or the Services are not available to users located outside the United States. Accessing the Website and/or obtaining the Services from jurisdictions where content is illegal, or where we do not offer the Website and/or the Services, is prohibited.
IV. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or sell Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on or to the Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 16 years of age whom you believe might have provided us with their Personal Information, you may Contact Us to request the Personal Information be deleted.
V. Do Not Track signals
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
VI. Data Security
We have taken steps and implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, intentional, unlawful, or unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, disclosure, or use. The Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet. Where you have been given or you have chosen a password, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
The sharing and disclosing of information via the internet is not completely secure. We strive to use best practices and industry-standard security measures and tools to protect your data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted to, on, or through our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website, in your operating system, or mobile device.
VII. California Privacy Rights - Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, certain Personal Information that we collect about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Please note that the CCPA does not apply to, among other things:
- Information that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records;
- Consumer information that is de-identified or aggregated;
- Medical information governed by the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (Part 2.6 (commencing with Section 46) of Division 1) (CMIA) or protected health information that is collected by a covered entity or business associate governed by the privacy, security, and breach notification rules issued by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Parts 160 and 164 of Title 45 of the Code of Federal Regulations, established pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (Public Law 104-191) (HIPAA); or
- A provider of health care governed by the CMIA or a covered entity governed by the privacy, security, and breach notification rules issued by HHS, established pursuant to HIPAA, to the extent the provider or covered entity maintains patient information in the same manner as medical information or protected health information under CMIA or HIPAA.
Collection of Personal Information.
Currently and in the last 12 months, we have collected and/or disclosed Personal Information about you when you visit our Website and/or obtain the Services, including information about you that you provide to us, and information we automatically collect from you or your computer or devices as you use our Website and/or the Services. Please refer to the section titled Personal Information for additional information and details.
Categories of Sources from which we have collected Personal Information.
We collect Personal Information directly from you, for example when you provide it to us when you contact us through our Website when you create an Oliver Gal account; and indirectly from you automatically through your computer or device as you use our Website and/or the Services. We may also collect Personal Information about you from our advertising partners and service providers.
Use of Personal Information collected from California Residents.
Sharing the Personal Information of California Residents.
Oliver Gal may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for one or more business purposes. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, such as to service providers, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Disclosures of Personal Information for Business Purposes.
We may disclose your Personal Information for our business purposes, such as your contact information, other information you have provided to us, and unique identifiers that identify you to us or to our service providers, such as companies that assist us with marketing and advertising. Please refer to “What types of Personal Information do we collect?” and “How do we collect your Personal Information?” for additional information and details.
We disclose your Personal Information to certain third parties such as our third-party service providers, including companies that assist us with marketing and advertising. For additional information please refer to “How do we use your Personal Information?” and “How do we share your Personal Information?”.
Access Request Rights.
California residents have the right to request that Oliver Gal disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months for the above business and commercial purposes. To submit an access request, see Contact Us. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights.
California residents have the right to request that Oliver Gal delete the Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless certain exceptions apply.
Exercising Access and Deletion Rights.
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either calling us at (954)-922-3374 or sending us an email at email@example.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts and other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
IX. California's Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Website and/or the Services that are California residents and who provide Personal Information in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2021 will receive information regarding such activities in 2020). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please Contact Us using the information below.
XI. Contact Us
How to Contact Us:
Mailing Address: 2590 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, FL 33020